Applied Ergonomic At Workplace (BANDUNG)
TRAINING TIME :
- 20 Mar 2017-23 Mar 2017
- 03 Apr 2017-06 Apr 2017
- 29 May 2017-01 Jun 2017
- 12 Jun 2017-15 Jun 2017
- 03 Jul 2017-06 Jul 2017
- 28 Aug 2017-31 Aug 2017
- 04 Sep 2017-07 Sep 2017
- 02 Oct 2017-05 Oct 2017
- 20 Nov 2017-23 Nov 2017
- 11 Dec 2017-14 Dec 2017
Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
TRAINING DURATION : 4 days
In this workshop, we will explore engineering and management strategies that help you in reducing musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs). Our overall goal is to create greater understanding of the importance of basic ergonomics principles and how to successfully design and implement an effective ergonomics program. This workshop is designed to include you as much as possible in the learning experience. The more you contribute, the more you will get out of this training, so please don’t hold back. . .
TRAINING BENEFITS :
The purpose of this workshop is to give you the basic knowledge and skills to identify, analyze, and apply control strategies to eliminate or reduce hazardous conditions and unsafe practices in the workplace.
At the end of this presentation you will be better able to:
- Describe the concept and purpose of ergonomics.
- Identify personal, job, and environmental ergonomic risk factors.
- Discuss the importance of proper workstation design.
- Describe the steps in establishing an ergonomics program.
- Identify “Health Considerations” that apply in the office environment
- Evaluate the “Work Station”
- Understand and consider computer monitor selection criteria
- Implement of Ergonomic syndrome survey and task analysis
- Implement of Manual Materials handling, Work station and location planning
THIS TRAINNIG IS DESIGNED FOR:
- Manager K3/ staff K3
- Inspector LK3
- HSE Manager/ Engineer/ Supervisor
- Plant Manager
- Maintenance Manager/ Engineer
- Process facility manager/ Engineer
- Field manager/ engineer
- The other person who interested in
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
1. HSE Ergonomic Acts and Regulation
2. Introduction and fundamental ergonomic
3. Manual materials handling
4. Risk control factors
1. Risk implementation technique for ergonomic problem solving
2. Ergonomic syndrome survey and task analysis
3. Work station and location planning
4. Ergonomic program
1. Field practices in Ergonomic syndrome survey and task analysis
2. Ergonomic syndrome survey and task analysis presentation
1. Field practices in Manual Materials handling, Work station and location planning
2. Manual Materials handling, Work station and location planning presentation
The training is provided in the form of exposition, discussion, and case studies.
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
1. Rp 7.950.000/person (full fare) or
2. Rp 7.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
3. Rp 7.500.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flashdisk contain training material
- NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Foto
- Training room with full ac facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffee break everyday of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation from hotel of participants to hotel of training VV (if minimal participants from the same company is 4 )
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc.,SE. has much real experiences, he is former Senior Health and Safety staff at PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja,PUSRI(Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang. He was born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He got his B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya in 1971 and was graduated from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University, UNSRI, Palembang in 1996. He has certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) from Depnakertrans RI/Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor SMK3 for Indonesian Association Fertilizer Producer. He has been teaching industrial training classes for many classes related to topics of his competencies, HSE. Many participants from many companies in Indonesia have participated in his training classes.