Pengelolaan Bahan Kimia Berbahaya (BANDUNG)
TRAINING TIME :
Dalam UNDANGAN TRAINING
VENUE : Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
TRAINING DURATION : 3 days
Agar peserta dapat mengidentifikasi, menaksir resiko, melaksanakan pengendalian dalam mengelola Bahan kimia berbahaya
SASARAN PESERTA TRAINING:
- Engineer/ supervisor
- Staff LK3
- Inspektur LK3
- Maintenance manager/ Engineer
- Process facility manager/ Engineer
- Field Manager/ Engineer
- Pihak lain yang berminat
CAKUPAN MATERI TRAINING:
1. Kebijakan Depnaker di Bidang K3
2. Peraturan Perundangan K3
3. Peraturan perundangan tentang Pengendalian Bahan Kimia berbaya
4. Pengetahuan dasar bahan kimia.
5. Prosedur kerja aman.
6. Prosedur penanganan kebocoran dan tumpahan
7. Penanganan dan penyimpanan bahan kimia berbahaya
8. Penilaian dan pengendalian resiko bahan kimia berbahaya.
9. Pengendalian lingkungan kerja.
10. Penyakit akibat kerja.
11. Rencana dan prosedur tanggap darurat.
12. Lembar data keselamatan bahan dan label.
13. Dasar-dasar toksikologi.
a. Ceramah dan diskusi.
b. Studi Kasus.
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 5.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 5.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 5.500.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flashdisk contain training material
- NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Foto
- Training room with full ac facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffee break everyday of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation from hotel of participants to hotel of training VV (if minimal participants from the same company is 4 )
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc.,SE. has much real experiences, he is former Senior Health and Safety staff at PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja,PUSRI(Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang. He was born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He got his B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya in 1971 and was graduated from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University, UNSRI, Palembang in 1996. He has certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) from Depnakertrans RI/Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor SMK3 for Indonesian Association Fertilizer Producer. He has been teaching industrial training classes for many classes related to topics of his competencies, HSE. Many participants from many companies in Indonesia have participated in his training classes.