The Fundamentals Of Occupational Hygiene
TRAINING TIME :
17 – 20 March 2014
22 – 25 April 2014
3 – 6 June 2014
11 – 14 August 2014
22 – 25 September 2014
3 – 6 November 2014
15 – 18 December 2014
VENUE : Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
TRAINING DURATION : 4 days
The Fundamentals of Occupational Hygiene course is an introductory training program. It is geared to safety, heath, environmental, and management personnel who have occupational hygiene on the job responsibilities, but who lack of training or experience in occupational hygiene. This course does not replace the education of a qualified occupational hygienist, but it does provide a basic understanding of industrial hygiene terminology, principles, and practices. Practical approaches to the anticipation, recognition, evaluation, and control of common workplace hazards are the focus of the course. Participant will be involved in their own learning experience through interactive, instructional exercises. Combined with information, this activity provide opportunities to apply newly learned concepts to a variety of occupational hygiene program Scenarios. During the training, participants will:
- Participate in interactive discussions on topics relating to occupational hygiene.
- Analyze problems presented through case study.
- Observe equipment demonstrations, than perform a task using this equipment.
- Share occupational hygiene techniques with other industrial hygiene professional in group discussions.
- Create on the job plans for implementation at their company/ facility.
The Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene course is primarily attended by employees, team leaders, middle managers, and human resources personnel who have some level Industrial hygiene, safety, health, or environmental responsibilities as part of their jobs. Participants generally have limited training in the area of industrial hygiene.
During the Fundamentals of Occupational Hygiene course, you will develop the knowledge and skills to:
- Recognize the basic anatomy and psychology associated with routes of entry and toxicology.
- Recognize chemical, physical, ergonomics, and biological hazards.
- Use basic chemical and physical hazard evaluation techniques.
- Conduct an Occupational hygiene walkthrough survey.
- Recognize general engineering and administrative controls.
- Describe the role of personal protective equipment in a control program.
- Begin the process of determining when you can handle an industrial hygiene issue on your own and when you should call on a more experienced Occupational hygiene professional.
- Identify and access other industrial hygiene training and in formations resources.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
- Anticipation, recognition, evaluation, and control of workplace hazards.
- Anatomy. Physiology and toxicology.
- Chemical hazards.
- Physical hazards including noise, radiation, and thermal stress.
- Biological hazards.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Respiratory protection.
- Safety and health programs/ agencies.
- Government standard and voluntaries guidelines.
The training modules are highly interactive and include question and answer sessions, experience sharing, and exercises.
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
1. Rp 7.950.000/person (full fare) or
2. Rp 7.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
3. Rp 7.500.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Training CD contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc.,SE. has much real experiences, he is former Senior Health and Safety staff at PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja,PUSRI(Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang. He was born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He got his B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya in 1971 and was graduated from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University, UNSRI, Palembang in 1996. He has certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) from Depnakertrans RI/Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor SMK3 for Indonesian Association Fertilizer Producer. He has been teaching industrial training classes for many classes related to topics of his competencies, HSE. Many participants from many companies in Indonesia have participated in his training classes.